Interested in being a Partner Affiliate? Let’s collaborate!
Monthly Nonprofit Round Table
Our monthly round table meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM virtually. As a nonprofit, it is free to attend and take advantage of the SHERO Foundation Network that can help increase your nonprofit’s positive community impact.
Our next affiliate meeting is on Tuesday, May 11th, 2021, from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
Have any questions about being a speaker or an affiliate?
Become An Affiliate Today
Affiliate SHERO Network
Nonprofit organizations are exploring how to work together in new and creative ways.
- Demand for services has increased, along with competition for financial resources, making the drive towards efficiency increasingly important.
- Duplication of services is viewed as wasteful.
- Some types of restructuring are equated with cost-savings.
- The social issues that nonprofits address are larger and more complex and call for scaled-up solutions.
Ways to Collaborate:
- Co-locate or better utilize space
- Purchase goods and / or services together
- Combine marketing efforts
- Development (fundraising) activities
- Form a single point solution to deliver a program or provide administrative services
- Share developing, offering, delivering projects, programs and services
- Share staff, training, grant writing, media, administration, transportation and housing
- Resulting in one integrated organization
Are you a SHERO Affiliate?
We offer Hygiene Kits and Bus Passes for our SHERO Affiliates in need. Submit your information for your organization.