Interested in being a Partner Affiliate? Let’s collaborate!
Monthly Nonprofit Round Table
Our monthly round table meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM virtually. As a nonprofit, it is free to attend and take advantage of the SHERO Foundation Network that can help increase your nonprofit’s positive community impact.
Tuesday, November 16th
4PM – 5:30 PM
Have any questions about being a speaker or an affiliate?
Become An Affiliate Today
Affiliate SHERO Network
Nonprofit organizations are exploring how to work together in new and creative ways.
- Demand for services has increased, along with competition for financial resources, making the drive towards efficiency increasingly important.
- Duplication of services is viewed as wasteful.
- Some types of restructuring are equated with cost-savings.
- The social issues that nonprofits address are larger and more complex and call for scaled-up solutions.
Ways to Collaborate:
- Co-locate or better utilize space
- Purchase goods and / or services together
- Combine marketing efforts
- Development (fundraising) activities
- Form a single point solution to deliver a program or provide administrative services
- Share developing, offering, delivering projects, programs and services
- Share staff, training, grant writing, media, administration, transportation and housing
- Resulting in one integrated organization
Are you a SHERO Affiliate?
We offer Hygiene Kits and Bus Passes for our SHERO Affiliates in need. Submit your information for your organization.