SHERO Affiliate Speaker: Denise Gee
HELP’s Chief Workforce Officer-w/HELP for fourteen years.
- Over 30 years in administration of Federal, State, Local funding, program services delivery and administration; department and staff management.
- Over 34 years in grants development and management, program development, preparing and monitoring program budgets, and supervising staff.
- Fourteen years of Manager/Director oversight of HELP’s Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Development’s Displaced Homemaker Program and eight years of Director oversight of HELP’s Workforce Investment Act, Youth Programs.
- Extensive staff development-trainings and workshops for managers, staff and collaborative partners.
- Over 30 years in Senior Management providing effective strategic and operational management of multi- million dollar companies with 120+staff.
- Over 30 years in developing policies & procedures, and program/department monitoring and compliance.
- Over 30 years in public speaking, networking and developing collaborative partnerships.
- Experienced in contract negotiations, marketing and strategic planning.
- Substance Abuse Counseling-Ministerial Degree-Rhema Bible College