We pride ourselves on being a network that loves to collaborate! We connect people, resources, in-kind donations and nonprofits to create the desired outcome without the need for monetary donations.
Our nonprofits currently need:
- Essentials (toothpaste, underwear, socks etc)
- Event volunteers
- Clothes donations
Affiliate SHERO Team
Nonprofit organizations are exploring how to work together in new and creative ways.
- Demand for services has increased, along with competition for financial resources, making the drive towards efficiency increasingly important.
- Duplication of services is viewed as wasteful.
- Some types of restructuring are equated with cost-savings.
- The social issues that nonprofits address are larger and more complex and call for scaled-up solutions.
Ways to Collaborate:
- Co-locate or better utilize space
- Purchase goods and / or services together
- Combine marketing efforts
- Development (fundraising) activities
- Form a single point solution to deliver a program or provide administrative services
- Share developing, offering, delivering projects, programs and services
- Share staff, training, grant writing, media, administration, transportation and housing
- Resulting in one integrated organization
Become a SHERO Foundation Affiliate
Monthly Nonprofit Round Table
Our monthly round table meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM at 2685 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146. As a nonprofit, it is free to attend and take advantage of the SHERO Foundation Network that can help increase your nonprofit’s positive community impact.
Previously Donated Resources to SHERO Affiliates
We help our network of approved nonprofits by providing them with the connections, resources and information they need to complete their mission. Are you a nonprofit? Please request our grant application below.
We are currently in need of:
- Business Attire
- CPA Directives